10Modern, Slimline Insulated Roofing
Patioland use and recommend the Hunter Douglas Shademaster insulated roofing system, with its modern slim line appearance, suitable for decks and patios, sunrooms, pergolas and gazebos, pool enclosures and carports. You can even incorporate the Hunter Douglas Shademaster Skylight Panels into your new Patioland insulated roofing system.
- Modern slimline appearance – a roof and ceiling with insulation in one!
- Suitable for patios, pergolas, add on rooms, pool enclosures, outdoor kitchens, gazebos and carports
- Available in 4 sizes – 35mm, 55mm, 90mm and 135mm and up to 9.5 metre lengths
- Lightweight but strong over large spans, it is strong enough to walk on!
- Spans achievable up to 9.5 metres using aluminum insulated roofing (conditions apply) and typically up to 45% greater than .42 steel single skin roof panels
- Wide range of mix and match colours (52 different colour combinations)
- Excellent insulating qualities
- Low gloss ceiling (under side) gives an aesthetically pleasing ceiling finish with 3 different profiles (smooth, V140, V70)- an outdoor area that looks like part of your home.
- Australian made – quality crafted by Hunter Douglas Limited, with over 50 years’ experience in manufacturing premium home improvement products for the Australian market
- Engineered for Australian conditions (to BCA guidelines) and compliant with Australian Standards
Independently tested and approved for cyclonic regions
- 10 year warranty on colourbond insulated roofing / 15 year warranty on aluminium insulated roofing
- Weather tight patented clip and Nitrile Foam inserts ensure no leaks
- Integrated Naturelite System, using he Hunter Douglas exclusively designed Naturelite Extrusion (available in all 4 thicknesses)
- Made to order concealed conduit groove – for easy fitting of electrical cable
- Suitable for wide range of traditional and modern designs, enhancing almost any outdoor situation.
- Minimal maintenance
- Added value of adding LED down lights to your ceiling
- Eliminates mildew and condensation due to the heat reflective properties of the roof
- Large spans=less under structure = $$$ Savings
- Fewer posts means more open space for you
- Minimises exterior noise – rain, hails
- High gloss roof (top side) – reflects heat and ensures low maintenance
- Energy savings – cool in summer and warm in winter
- Quick installation – a roof and ceiling in one
Patioland uses only the best; the Hunter Douglas Shademaster roofing system. To find out how the insulated roofing system will benefit your outdoor space call or email us on 02 9831 3899 or email@example.com.